AINSWORTH LIBRARY BOARD MEETING will be held on January 8, 2020 at 5 p.m. This meeting is open to the public!
1. Call meeting to order
2. Notice of the posting of the Nebraska Open Meeting Act
3. Roll call
4. Approve minutes of the last meeting
5. Approve claims for payment/Budget spending review
6. Monthly Library Report for November and December 2019/List of titles purchased
7. Update on providing movie tickets for children 12 and under on Nov. 30th at 10 a.m.
8. Review of the “From Book to Movie Basket Auction” fundraiser
9. Public Library Survey Report
10. Employee Evaluation/Performance Review
11. NET/PBS KIDS Movies and More: special free showing of new episode of “The Rhythm and Roots of Author”-Jan. 20th at 4 p.m.
12. Summer Reading Program supplies ordered/possible Puppet Show
a. Nebraska State Advisory Council on Libraries-Lincoln-Nov. 15th/appointment for
a second three-year term
b. Cricut 2.0 Make and Take Workshop-Atkinson-Nov. 22nd
c. Grand Summer Reading Program 2020 Workshop-Broken Bow-Jan. 29th
d. Full S.T.E.A.M. ahead-North Platte-Feb. 12th
a. Public Performance site License for the copyrighted Major Motion Pictures
b. Upcoming changes to OverDrive holds functionality
c. Broadband fact for Brown County
d. Articles of interest from library journals and newsletters
15. Set next meeting date/time