2010 Tax Forms

Tax season is upon us. The IRS has sent a number of tax forms that are available in the library. We have no say in which forms are made available, we simply make them available as they arrive. We believe we have received all of the forms for 2010 that we are going to get, and they are as follows:

  • 1040EZ Instructions
  • 1040EZ Form (Income tax return for single and joint filers with no dependents)
  •  Schedule B Form 1040A or 1040 (Interest and Ordinary Dividends)
  • Schedule A Form 1040 (Itemized deductions)
  • Schedule M Form 1040A or 1040 (Making work pay credit)
  • Schedule R Form 1040A or 1040 (Credit for the elderly or disabled)
  • Form 3903 (Moving expenses)
  • 2010 Instructions for Schedule R Form 1040A or 1040
  • Schedule C-EZ Form 1040 (Net profit from business)
  • Form 8812 (Additional child tax credit)
  • Schedule D Form 1040 (Capital gains and losses)
  • Form 2441 (Child and dependent care expenses)
  • Form 2106 (Employee business expenses)
  • Schedule C (Profit or loss from business)
  • Schedule A (Itemized deductions)
  • Instructions for Form 2106 (Employee business expenses)
  • Instructions for Form 4562 (Depreciation and amortization)
  • Instructions for Form 2441 (Child and dependent care expenses)
  • Form 8863 (Education credits)
  • Schedule EIC (Earned income credit)
  • Schedule E Form 1040 (Supplemental income and loss)
  • Schedule SE Form 1040 (Self-employment tax)
  • Form 4562 (Depreciation and amortization)

All other forms and booklets are available online via the IRS website at www.irs.gov. If you need help looking up or printing a form or instruction booklet, we will be happy to help at the circulation or via the phone at 762-1387.

Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed