- Sucker Punch: Locked away against her will, Babydoll is determined to fight for her freedom and urges four fellow captives to band together and try to escape their would be fate at the hands of their captors
- Unknown: Martin Harris returns home after spending three days in a coma, to find that his wife doesn’t recognize him and another man is living in the house under his name. The imposter shares all of Martin’ memories, experiences and knowledge down to the last details, and he must work to discover if it is an elaborate hoax or his own paranoid delusion.
- Beastly: A modern retelling of “Beauty and the Beast” from the point of view of the Beast, a vain Manhattan private school student who is turned into a monster and must find true love before he can return to his human form.
- The Adjustment Bureau: After catching a glimpse of his future, a man chooses to fight for his own destiny under and through the streets of New York, risking his destined greatness, in order to be with the only woman he’s ever loved.
- Changeling: a True Story: In Los Angeles, 1928, a single mother returns from work to find her son missing. When he is returned five months later she is sure this child is not really her son. In her quest for truth, she exposes a world of corruption and changes the city forever.
- Into the Deep: A colorful foray into the kelp forests located off California’s Channel Islands.
- Survival Island: Follows the return of animals to the sub-Antarctic island of South Georgia, the only land for thousands of square miles suitable for breeding that plays host to a large portion of the world’s population of elephant seals, penguins, albatross and fur seals.
- The King’s Speech: When England’s throne is thrust upon him, admidst royal family scandal and impending world war, King George VI must overcome a lifelong, debilitating speech impediment to lead his nation.
- Pillars of Freedon: Explains the roles played by the three branches of the U.S. government: Congress, Presidency and the Supreme Court.
- Red Riding Hood: When the villagers of Daggerhorn are terrorized by a werewolf who walks among them as a human during the day, a young woman named Valerie learns they share a unique connection that makes her both suspect and bait.
- Secret Yellowstone: Travel off-road to reveal as National geographic reaveals the real Yellowstone.
- Secret Yosemite: Travel off-road with National Geographic Society to reveal the real Yosemite.
- Vanishing of the Bees: Chronicles the innermost thoughts and feelings of beekeepers and scientists as they fight to preserve the honeybee and understand the phenomenon of Colony Collapse Disorder.
- America’s Heart & Soul: Take a journey that weaves across the nation, revealing a tapestry of ordinary people living extraordinary lives as they follow their dreams with the freedom of spirit that’s uniquely American.
Bookmark the permalink.