- Killer Elite: Based on a True Story: Follows Danny Bryce, a former British special ops tough guy forced to come out of retirement when his mentor is kidnapped by a ruthless criminal. Enraged, Danny has to dodge three top assassins.
- Scott Cole: Discover Tai Chi: Popular fitness instructor Scott Cole offers two complete tai chi workouts in this program. The first workout is designed to raise energy and increase awareness in the morning hours, and the second to release stress and tension at day’s end. Cole’s cross-disciplinary blend of tai chi movements, chi kung exercises, guided meditation and light stretching offers potent benefits that promote a healthy, balanced body and a serene mind.
- Drive: A Hollywood stuntman who moonlights as a getaway driver is lured from his isolated life by a lovely neighbor and her young son. His newfound peace is shattered, however, when her violent husband is released from prison.
- Get Him to the Greek: Ambitious young record company intern Aaron Green will let nothing get in the way of his planned rise to the top in the music business — not even the unruly rock star he must escort to Los Angeles for the start of his anniversary concert. Doing whatever it takes to get the rocker from Point A to Point B, Aaron encounters all manners of mishaps.
- Ides of March: Dirty tricks stand to soil an ambitious young press spokesman’s idealism in a cutthroat presidential campaign where “victory” is relative. Inspired by the real-life experiences of an aide who worked on Howard Dean’s failed 2004 run.
- Lawrence of Arabia: Dirty tricks stand to soil an ambitious young press spokesman’s idealism in a cutthroat presidential campaign where “victory” is relative. Inspired by the real-life experiences of an aide who worked on Howard Dean’s failed 2004 run.
- The Thing: This terrifying prequel to John Carpenter’s 1982 classic of the same name tells the story of a team of Norwegian scientists who find an alien ship frozen in Antarctica. When the organism inside awakens, blood flows across the frozen landscape.
- Left Behind: When 100 million people vanish from earth, Global News Network reporter Buck Williams follows the mystery as pilot Ray Steele tries to locate his wife and son. As he digs deeper, he finds that the answers may lie in the Bible.
- Left Behind II: Tribulation Force: In a world where thousands of people disappeared mysteriously in an event called “The Rapture,” the Christians left behind find themselves threatened by a powerful man they believe to be the Antichrist: U.N. President Nicolae Carpathia. Led by TV reporter Buck Williams, Pastor Bruce Barnes and pilot Rayford Steele, the survivors join forces for the ultimate showdown between good and evil.
- Left Behind: World at War: In the wake of a global catastrophe that saw millions of people vanish from Earth, a man named Nicolae Carpathia steps forward to provide leadership via his New World Government, supported by U.S. President Fitzhugh. But others — mostly born-again Christians — believe Carpathia is the Antichrist, and dogged Christian journalist Buck Williams persuades Fitzhugh to join the fight.
Bookmark the permalink.