- Porch Lights by Dorothea Benton Frank: Collects tales of the paranormal and strange, such as UFO sightings and ghostly apparitions, from various parts of Colorado, organized by areas such as Metropolitan Denver, Northern Plains, Rocky Mountains, Southern Plains, and Western Plateaus and Deserts, and features possible sightings of some known historical figures.
- Kiss the Dead by Laurel Hamilton: U.S. marshal Anita Blake, having located a fifteen-year-old girl who was abducted by vampires, finds a group of recently turned ordinary people who are willing to die to avoid serving a master and must find a way to save them.
- Die a Stranger by Steve Hamilton: A plane lands in a deserted Upper Peninsula airstrip one night, and five dead bodies are found the next morning. The evidence suggests that not only are these murders the beginning of something bigger, but that Alex McKnight’s friend Vinnie may be part of it. Alex knows he needs to find him before it’s too late.
- When Maidens Mourn by C.S. Harris: Gives advice on healthy living and emotional wellbeing to further boost fertility and give pregnancy a good start.
- Shadow of Night by Deborah Harkness: Diana Bishop, an Oxford scholar and reluctant witch, and Matthew Clairmont, an vampire geneticist, are in the center of the battle over an enchanted manuscript when they are unexpectedly sent on a dangerous journey together.
- Summerland by Elin Hilderbrand: Penny Alistair dies and her twin brother Hobby is left in a coma from a terrible car crash on the evening of Nantucket High’s traditional graduation bonfire on the beach, and Zoe, the twins’ mother, is forced to face the truth about what happened to them and her role in the accident.
- In One Person by John Irving: Billy, a solitary bisexual man, is dedicated to making himself worthwhile.
- Afraid to Die by Lisa Jackson: Detective Selena Gomez finds horror close to home when a killer begins displaying his victims in ice, and each one wears a piece of Selena’s jewelry. With the entire department on the case, they must work quickly to catch the killer before he is able to show Selena she has every reason to be afraid.
- The Uninvited Guests by Sadie Jones: A party for Emerald Torrington’s twentieth birthday is being prepared when an accident takes place and uninvited guests seek shelter at the falling apart manor.
Bookmark the permalink.