The Alliance Public Library building is now open to the public with the following provisions:
- There is a limit of 25 patrons in the library.
- If you are experiencing ANY symptoms of illness, please do not enter the building.
- Social distancing and limiting your visit time are encouraged.
- Your library card will still be required for checkout.
- Materials should continue to be returned in the drop box on the East side of the building.
- Summer reading will continue as planned with book pickups in the hallway.
- Four circulation stations are available to avoid patron congregation.
- Two public use computers and printing are available with a limit of 60 minutes per day.
- Curbside pickup will continue for those not comfortable entering the facility. Reserves will be available for pickup inside the West door one hour after the reservation has been made.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available at both entrances and in the library.
- We are open with regular business hours of Monday-Thursday from 8am-6pm, Friday from 8am-5pm, and Saturday from 10am-2pm.
- Patrons are encouraged to continue accessing our online services such as Overdrive, RB Digital, and Skillshare.
- Interlibrary Loan services are currently unavailable.
We appreciate your cooperation and patience, and will keep you updated on any changes to our current procedure.