The Alliance Public Library Book Club has been established to foster social interaction between our patrons through open discussion of both fiction and nonfiction marterial.
The Alliance Public Library Book Club is open to all who wish to attend. The group meets on the 4th Tuesday of the month at 1:00 p.m. at the library. The books are made available via inter library loan, and a small postage fee of $1 for return shipping may apply. July’s selection is available in limited quantities free of charge.
To have your email added to our book club mailing list, please forward your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Selected 2020 Books:
- June 23 ~ The Unwinding of the Miracle by Julie Yip-Williams and Winter Garden by Kristin Hannah
- July 28 ~ Eleanor Oliphant Is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman
- August 25 ~ The Butterfly Girl by Rene Denfeld
- September 22 ~ 10th Anniversary Celebration and discussion of Peace Like a River by Leif Enger (A brown bag lunch at noon will be followed by the 1 p.m. book discussion.) Click here for discussion questions.
- Tuesday, October 27 ~ Home Front Girls by Suzanne Hayes and Loretta Nyham)
- November/December ~ All the Gallant Men by Donald Stratton (A noon potluck luncheon will be followed by the 1 p.m. book discussion.)
- January 26 ~ The Giver of Stars by JoJo Moyes
Book Club Kit Lists (Please note that due to Covid-19 Intrlibrary Loan services are currently unavailable):
Book Club Resource Websites: