A library card provides full access to the Alliance Public Library, including digital services accessible from home.
Obtaining a card is fast and easy! Proof of identification and residency is required when obtaining a card, and accepted forms of ID verification are as follows:
- State issued photo I.D. or military I.D. with your current local address
- If your I.D. address is not current we will ALSO need to see one of the following that lists your current address:
- Current bank statement or checkbook register
- A 6 month lease agreement in your name
- A utility bill from the electric or gas company (we can verify your account with the City of Alliance via telephone.)
Cards are available to patrons with a mailing address in Angora, Alliance, Hemingford, Lakeside and Ellsworth. A $25 nonresident fee paid yearly October 1 – September 30 applies to non residents.