Library patrons can print to the Alliance Public Library from any device with internet access. The print request will be sent to the Alliance Public Library electronically, and patrons may print from our public access lab. Printing is $.25 per page and is available in Black and White only.
Please note that due to the electronic transfer, it may take up to 2 minutes for print jobs to be received, though it is more likely to only require a few seconds.
Here’s how it works:
- Register your email at http://siteup.ocsinc.ca/site/register by entering your email and selecting Alliance Public Library and clicking Register Email.
- You will be notified of successful registration and the direct access link to upload you file.
- Click on the access link or proceed directly to https://siteup.ocsinc.ca/AlliancePL
- Enter your email address and then enter the entire web URL or upload your file via the Browse option. Please note that only black and white printing is available.
- Click on submit
- Write down your print job number. Please note you cannot print without your number.
- Proceed to the Alliance Public Library public printer to release and print your document.
Once you have registered your email, you can bypass steps 1 and 2 and visit https://siteup.ocsinc.ca/AlliancePL directly to print.