The Library is always accepting donations of new and gently used books and movies. While some of these materials may be added to library collections, most items are included in the Library Book Sales.
The following is a guide of items we would like to have donated as well as what we are unable to use:
- Items which are in good condition, clean, dry, mold-free
- Books with covers
- Gently used Children’s books
- Fiction of all types
- Non-Fiction books of all genres
- Books in large print
- Local year books or anything pertaining to the people or village of Beemer for the Genealogy collection.
- All Nebraska publications, such as Journals, Travel.
- Business magazines—current year only.
- Sports magazines—current year only.
- Science magazines—last 2 years.
- Cooking, Home, Garden and Craft magazines (as long as recipes have not been cut out)—current year only.
- Business & Finance magazines—current year only.
- Comic Books – good condition
Puzzles and games
- No missing pieces or parts
Commercially produced DVDs
- Items which are unhealthy to handle, have an odor, dirty, moldy, burnt, chewed or wet
- Books missing covers or pages
- VHS or Audio Cassette tapes
- Homemade DVDs, CDs, videos, or cassette tapes
- Reader’s Digest books, Time Life series, National Geographic series