The library has several options for those looking for last minute holiday gifts or tax deductions!
1. Give the gift of friendship! A membership to the Blair Library Friends is only $5.00 for a year! $10.00 for two years or $75.00 for a lifetime membership! It’s a great gift to give your special library user. They’ll be in the “know” about library events and functions! Maybe you could give yourself one as well……
2. Book bags! We still have a few cloth book bags left. $10.00 for the black larger bag, $7.00 for the children’s purple bag. Keep those books dry and protected with a nifty carryall!
3. Purchase a book in someone’s honor. We have special bookplates we can put in your purchased material and your special someone will have first check out rights! $15.00 will purchase a children’s book and $20.00 will purchase an adult book.
4. Donations for books and materials and/or the new library building are accepted daily! 🙂 Please make your check payable to the Blair Public Library Foundation. The Foundation was established in 2002 as a recognized 501(c)3 corporation and the EIN is 41-2024659.
5. The Friends of the Library group provides funding for our Interlibrary Loan services and all special event programming, including summer reading. If you would like to donate to those causes, please make your check payable to the Blair Library Friends.
All donations can be mailed or dropped off at the library. The Foundaiton also receives mail at PO Box 743; Blair, NE 68008.
Thank you for keeping the library in your thoughts and in your hearts!!! Happy holidays to all!