The Broadwater Public Library will be showing movies throughout this week. More movies may be added next week if these movies are well-attended. Come and show your support, and enjoy movies along with your neighbors. Admission is free, but donations are always appreciated.
- Thursday, December 19, 7 PM: The Santa Clause. Santa Claus is not a name: It is a job title. Rated PG. Unsuitable for young children who believe in Santa.
- Friday, December 20, 4:30 PM: Santa Claus Conquers the Martians. Martians kidnap Santa to bring presents to their children. The ultimate in holiday “so good it’s bad” movies. Not rated. Laughs for all ages.
- Saturday, December 21, 1 PM: A Disney Christmas Gift. A televised holiday special featuring clips of many Disney movies. Fun for all, especially children.
- Sunday, December 22, Noon: Pearl Harbor. Repeated from December 7 by popular demand. Personalized romantic drama based on 2 friends as they join the war. Action and Romance. Rated PG-13.
- Monday, December 23, 4:30 PM: Frosty the Snowman. A children’s classic.
- Tuesday, December 24, 4:30 PM: Christmas in Toyland. A children’s classic.
- Friday, December 27, 4:30 PM: The Lorax. 2012 animation based on a Dr. Seuss classic. A 12-year-old boy searches for the one thing that will enable him to win the affection of the girl of his dreams. To find it he must discover the story of the Lorax, the grumpy yet charming creature who fights to protect his world. Rated PG.
- Tuesday, December 31, 6 PM: The Parent Trap Identical twins separated at birth attempt to bring their parents back together. Rated PG. The sequel, The Parent Trap II may immediately follow if there is interest. Both are family movies.