Great for weekend workshops to get kids involved in learning STEAM technology! littleBits makes technology kits that are fun, easy-to-use, and infinitely creative! The kits are composed of electronic building blocks that are color-coded, magnetic, and make complex technology simple and fun. Together they are interchangeable in millions of different ways to empower kids of any age to invent anything – a sibling alarm, a wireless robot, or a digital instrument. Here are some of the unique features of these STEAM kits:
- Gender neutral, age agnostic, and independent of country, language, experience, or technical abilities
- Empowers students to engineer real world solutions through invention.
- Adding ‘Art’ into STEAM enables students to kickstart their creativity and develop creative confidence.
- Lessons link to NGSS and Common Core Standards, making teaching fun AND effective.
- Modules snap together with magnets so it’s impossible to make a mistake
- Start any circuit with a Blue Power module, powered by a battery or AC adapter
- Pink Input modules include buttons, switches, and sensors to interpret their surroundings
- Green modules are outputs and add motion, light, sound, and more to your circuit
- Orange Wire modules help you extend and branch out or add powerful connectivity to your creations
To offer this technology at your next workshop or after-school program, please call or email us today to get your name on the list!
|Date||Checked Out To:|
|March 2019||Arnold Public Schools|
|April||Gibbon Public Library|
Atkinson School Science Day
|June||Atkinson Public Library
6/22/19 – 7/13/19
|July||Jensen Memorial Library, Minden
7/14/19 – 7/31/19