Great for weekend workshops to get kids involved in learning STEAM technology! littleBits makes technology kits that are fun, easy-to-use, and infinitely creative! The kits are composed of electronic building blocks that are color-coded, magnetic, and make complex technology simple and fun. Together they are interchangeable in millions of different ways to empower kids of any age to invent anything – a sibling alarm, a wireless robot, or a digital instrument. Here are some of the unique features of these STEAM kits:
- Gender neutral, age agnostic, and independent of country, language, experience, or technical abilities
- Empowers students to engineer real world solutions through invention.
- Adding ‘Art’ into STEAM enables students to kickstart their creativity and develop creative confidence.
- Lessons link to NGSS and Common Core Standards, making teaching fun AND effective.
- Modules snap together with magnets so it’s impossible to make a mistake
- Start any circuit with a Blue Power module, powered by a battery or AC adapter
- Pink Input modules include buttons, switches, and sensors to interpret their surroundings
- Green modules are outputs and add motion, light, sound, and more to your circuit
- Orange Wire modules help you extend and branch out or add powerful connectivity to your creations
To offer this technology at your next workshop or after-school program, please call or email Autumn (firstname.lastname@example.org) today to get your name on the list!