To better obey the state guidelines during the Covid-19 outbreak, the Elmwood Public Library will enact the following practices through April 30.
- Book Pick-up Only. Patrons cannot browse stacks. Books may be requested ahead of time via Facebook, email (ElmwoodLibrary@outlook.com) or phone (402.994.4125).
- Adjusted Hours. Monday through Thursday 12pm-2pm. Saturdays 10am-12pm.
- No Public Computers. At this time, patrons are not allowed to utilize the library’s computers.
- Online E-Books. Patrons are encouraged to access books via the Overdrive and Libby apps. Know your individual card # and the community PIN (streeter) to borrow books online.
- On-Site Inventory Access. Search our on-site catalog by clicking here!
If you should have any questions or needs during this time, please feel free to contact our staff. We will work with you to help meet your needs! We thank you for your understanding as we work through this trying time together.