Community members of all ages are invited to participate in our bookmark design contest!
1. Use the provided form for your bookmark ORIGINAL (not copied or traced) design. The design must fit within the box. (Form is available to print HERE or at the library.)
2. Fill in your name, age and contact information. This must be filled in for the entry to be complete.
3. All bookmarks should fit the theme: “Oceans of Possibilities”
4. Entries due Saturday, June 4.
5. Completed entries will be displayed at the library for first-round voting to take place June 7-June 25, with a limit of one vote per person per day. Voting may also be done through the library’s website.
6. The top 4 vote-getters in each age category will then be voted on by library staff and local businesspersons and community personalities to determine winners.
7. Winners will be announced by July 1.
8. Creators of the winning bookmarks in each age group will receive a prize and have their bookmarks printed. Bookmarks will be distributed at the library and at the Kearney County Fair
May 2: Entry Forms available
June 4: Entries due
June 25: Voting at the library and online
July 1 : Winners announced