You are invited to Fizz, Boom, Read! at the Loup City Public Library’s 2014 Summer Library Program. Starts June 3rd and will through August 2nd!
How the program works:
1. Children ages preK-12th grade can register for the program.
2. You’ll receive a logbook to record the titles of the books your read this summer.
3. Take an AR test after you read the book (or for those of you who can’t read yet, your caregiver can read the questions to you) to earn points.
PreK-6th Grade: every 5pts. earned is $1 in chamber bucks.
7th-12th Grade: every 10pts. earned is $1 in chamber bucks. Earn up to $10 in chamber bucks.
4. We’ll be offering a variety of programs, giveaways, and incentives along the way. So drop in as often as possible and check our Facebook page, website, or look in the Sherman Co Times.
5. Every Tuesday morning at 10 am beginning June 3rd, come on in to StoryTime at the library! Volunteers Sydney Wardyn and Heather Harrison will be reading to and working with the children on a craft.