Well, it’s been a curious few months hasn’t it?
The Library will be reopening on the first of June with regular hours and a few changes. (With more to follow depending on how things work out.)
For the time being we’re going to have the following modifications to our normal operations.
- If you have reason to think you might be sick, please stay home. You just never know who might be in the library at any given moment.
- Limit of ten people in the building at a time. (This won’t be much of a hardship as it rarely happened any way.)
- Please do the social distancing thing as best you can when you are here.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for public use.
- Computer usage will be limited to 30 minutes per person per day. (If you are doing something critical such as filling out the census, applying for jobs or unemployment, etc., let us know and staff will give you more time if possible.
- Curbside service will continue for those who are concerned about entering a public space like the library.
- The community room will not be available for the time being
In general just be respectful of the situation and everything should be cool.
The Webermeier Library will be closed Friday, Aug. 30th through Monday, Sept. 2nd in observance of the Labor Day Holiday.
We will reopen Tuesday, Sept. 3rd with regular business hours.
The Friends of the Library free will book sale will be located at The Milford Methodist Church on Saturday, July 27th from 8am to 3pm. We will be located in the Narthex.
We have a large selection of books to choose from this year due to all the generous donations we received. Come support your local library and find your next favorite book!
The Library will be closed Saturday, July 27th for Family Fun Days.
We will reopen with regular hours on Monday, July 29th.
Have a great weekend!
The activity that was scheduled for next Monday, July 22nd has been canceled. We will have an activity on Monday, July 29th. We will be doing a Painting Project for that day. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Kept forgetting to get a good picture so things have moved forward quite a bit.