The Technology Room at the library has 8 computer stations that are available for public use and for classes. Printing is available from the computers, also. Prices are $0.10 for black/white and $0.25 for color.
You must have a library card (without fines or overdue items) or ask for a visitor pass to use the Technology Room. Ask at the circulation desk for more information.
The library also offers free wireless Internet access for those using laptops or handheld devices.
The library offers a self-service copier available for public use located in front of the Technology Room. Copies can be paid for at the front desk.
Black & White copies
The North Bend Public Library’s collection of dies is for in-library use only. Please bring in your own materials to cut. Examples of materials that can be used are: Paper, Construction Paper, Cardstock, Chipboard, Corrugated Paper, Cling Vinyl, Cork, Craft Metal, Fabric, Wool and Felt, Gift Wrap, Leather, Magnetic Sheets, Mat Board, Plastic Sheets, Polyfoam, Sandpaper, Sponge, Transparencies, Wallpaper, and Wire Mesh.
- Interlibrary loan is a service in which a patron may request materials not owned by the North Bend Public Library from another library.
- The patron is required to pay return postage for the item received, whether or not they check the item out. This fee is due when the item is picked up.
- Patrons who lose materials received through ILL will be required to pay the fine or replace the item according to the policies of the lending library.
- Patrons using the ILL service at the North Bend Public Library must have a library card here.
- InterLibrary loan items have an overdue fine of $1 per day with no maximum.
- You may request an item through interlibrary loan by filling out a form at the library.
Read At Home (RAH) is a home delivery service offered by North Bend Public Library. The RAH service is offered to residents of the City of North Bend who have a library card in good standing. If you are unable to get to the library because of a temporary or extended disability, chronic illness or are otherwise restricted to your home, you are eligible for RAH. If you are elderly and without transportation, you may also make use of this service. There is no charge for this service. Please call the library at 402-652-8356 to be added to the route.
Free Federal tax forms are available at the library and are located behind the circulation desk. If the library does not have the form you are looking for, you can visit the following web sites:
Please call 1-800-743-7474 for Nebraska State Tax Forms. These are no longer sent to libraries by the state.