Online Community Bulletin Board Policy
The Library provides an online community bulletin board for patron use. Posting of notices does not indicate library endorsement of the ideas, issues or events promoted by those notices.
- The Library bulletin board is to be used for posting information about library business, programs, and activities. The board may also be used for community or nonprofit announcements.
- The library bulletin board may not be used for advertising, personal services, or commercial notices.
- All notices posted on the community bulletin board must contain the name and contact information of the sponsoring agency and/or its authorized representative.
- One notice per event or issue is permitted.
- Notices will be removed when they are no longer timely or when space is required for more current items.
- The library assumes no responsibility for the preservation or protection of any materials posted.
- The library may control the frequency and content of notices that may be posted.
- Posting information of illegal or criminal nature is prohibited.