***This post is constantly being updated. Please read before visiting the library***
The Snyder Public Library is (softly) reopening. The library will be open on Sundays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays again, with restrictions:
* Upon entering the auditorium, please sanitize your hands at the hand sanitizing station to your left, next to the girls’ bathroom.
* If you are allergic to hand sanitizer (like Miss Liz), there are wipes available inside of the library. Please wash your hands with soap and water in one of the bathrooms upon entering if you cannot use hand sanitizer first.
* Before entering the library, you must have a mask on that covers your nose and mouth. We have masks available inside if you do not have one.
* Upon entering the library, please sanitize your hands at the hand sanitizing station to your immediate right, just beside the door. Again, if you are allergic to hand sanitizer, there are wipes available.
* Only six patrons are allowed inside the library at one time. You may be asked to wait until someone else leaves.
* Please follow social distancing guidelines, and stay six feet apart from each other at all times.
* If you need to stay for a bit to get something done, please let the librarian know so that she can plan accordingly. Otherwise, you may be asked to leave when another patron needs to come in.
* There are only two computers available to use at the moment, and only one person may sit at the blue table at any given time. This is to maintain social distancing guidelines.
* There will be no club nights or public events until further notice.
We are taking precautions and opening softly to keep everyone as healthy and safe as we possibly can. Everything is wiped down and sanitized/disinfected after a patron has left, and the library is cleaned on a regular basis. The bathrooms are cleaned and disinfected multiple times a day. If you have any questions, please ask.
We are back to normal hours, with Sundays being 1:00 pm to 4:30 pm, Tuesdays being 3:00 pm to 6:30 pm, and Wednesdays being 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm. You can call the library and leave a message at 402-568-2570, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and you can message the Facebook page to contact me. The Facebook page is the quickest way to get ahold of me, as I will be able to reply ASAP from my cell phone. Please, if you need anything, just ask!
Please follow the rules and guidelines when visiting the library, or you will be asked to leave. We are striving to keep everyone as safe as possible when they visit the library, and we need your help and cooperation to do so.
All of this is subject to change at any time and at the discretion of the library staff, library board, and/or village board.
Stay healthy, stay safe, and keep on reading!