The mission of the library is to assemble, preserve, and administer in organized collections, books and related educational materials to promote through guidance and stimulation the communication of ideas, enlightened citizenship and enrich personal lives.
SPRINGFIELD MEMORIAL LIBRARY COLLECTION
- Music CD’s
- Art & Story Kits,
- Genealogy Materials
- Local Historical Materials.
For materials not in the library’s collection, an Interlibrary loan may be requested. The request will generally be filled in 7-10 business days.
- Free E-book & Downloadable Audiobook Service
- Wireless Internet
- Nine (9) Computers with High Speed Internet
- Children’s Computer (over 50 educational software programs for ages 2-10)
- Copy & Printing
- Die Cut Machine
- Programs for Kids, Teens, and Adults
- Meeting Room (rent for $25 a day)
- Director: Connie Manzer
- Assistant Director: Kellie Sieber
- Library Assistant: Jean Latham
- Library Assistant: Sally Sieber