The Three Rivers Library System subscribes to a number of professional library journals. These journals are routed through the system to librarians who wish to read them as PDF scans through e-mail. If you would like to have your name added to a journal’s routing list, please fill out this form!
- Library Journal, news, trends and issues in today’s libraries
- School Library Connection, the magazine for School Library Media and Technology Specialists
- School Library Journal, coverage of news, trends and issues for librarians that work with children
- Teacher Librarian, the journal for School Library Professionals
- VOYA, (Voice of Youth Advocates) for librarians who serve young adults.