Valley Public Library Board Meeting
DATE AND PLACE OF MEETING : Thursday, July 12th 2018
Valley Public Library
232 N Spruce St.
STARTING TIME OF MEETING: 6:30pm
CHAIR OF MEETING: Cole Buffington, President
This meeting’s agenda will be kept continually current and available for public inspection on the bulletin board in the library’s entryway and on the library’s website at http://libraries.ne.gov/valley/.
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call (K. Held, T. Mejstrik, C. Buffington, B. Smith, J. Swahn)
- Proof of Posting / Open Meetings Act Poster
- Approval of Agenda [ACTION]
- Recognition of Visitors/Correspondence
- Public Comment – Limited to 3 minutes per speaker and 30 minutes total. When recognized by the chairperson, please state your name and address for the record.
- Approval of prior meeting’s minutes [ACTION]
- Board President
- Library Director
- Friends of the Library
- Old Business
- New Business
- Select a budget committee for FY 2018/2019 [ACTION]
- Closed Session – The President may entertain a motion to enter into closed session in accordance with the Nebraska Open Meetings Act. [ACTION]
- Comments and Announcements by Board Members