Valley Public Library is offering contact-free curbside circulation!
Curbside will be available during our open hours, currently Monday- Friday.
- Take a look at available items on our library catalog. Materials that may be checked out include: books, DVDs, audiobooks, and magazines. Games, puzzles, e-readers, and microscope kits are unavailable at this time.
- Place a hold on items by calling the library (402-359-9924) or sending us an email (email@example.com). Need help selecting titles? We’d be happy to help you find a great read!
- Library staff will notify you when your items are ready via phone or email.
- Call the library (402-359-9924) when you arrive, and we’ll bring the items out to the pickup cart.
- Please remain in your vehicle until library staff have re-entered the building, then grab your items from the pickup cart.
- To return items, simply deposit them in the outdoor book drop.
Patrons may check out up to 20 items total, with a limit of 3 movies.