As of September 14, 2020, the Alliance Public Library building is open with regular business hours with the following provisions, per the Governor’s DHM Phase IV Opening Guidelines:
- If you are experiencing ANY symptoms of illness, please do not enter the building.
- Your library card will still be required for checkout.
- Multiple circulation stations are available.
- Two public access computers are available for full 180 minute sessions, and one express station is available for 15 minute sessions.
- Curbside pickup will continue for those not comfortable entering the facility. Reserves will be available for pickup inside the West door one hour after the reservation has been made.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available at both entrances and in the library.
- Digital materials are available via Overdrive, RB Digital, and Skillshare.
- In-person programming has been suspended for Fall/Winter 2020
- The Maker Space use is limited to one person/household group at a time.
- Interlibrary Loan services are currently unavailable.
- Kitchen and Catering items are currently unavailable.
We appreciate your cooperation and patience, and will keep you updated on any changes to our current procedure.