If you would like to view due dates, renew or place items on hold, you can do all of this from your home computer.
If you already have a library card, you will need to create an online account.
- Click on any of the Library Catalog links on our website to begin.
- Click on “Create Account” located in the upper, right corner.
- Enter your last name and barcode number in the box provided.
- If you are asked for your birth date, you may skip this step.
- Create a username and password.
- Click “Save.”
Once you are logged into your account click the “My Info” tab to view and renew items. You may have 1 renewal for each item.
To place an item on hold:
- Click on the “Catalog” tab.
- Search for the item you want.
- If the item is listed and says “0 of 1 Available” click on the title.
- Click the the “Hold It” icon on the upper, right side to place the item on hold.
- We will call you when the item has been returned and is ready for you to pick up.
If you have any questions or problems please call us at the library. If you don’t have regular or reliable internet access you are also welcome to renew or place items on hold by phone.