Bayard Public Library sees itself as the new “community square” and is here to provide a variety of public services. It is the policy of the Library Board of Trustees to see that all patrons are treated equally, fairly, with respect, and have equal access to the services provided by this public body.
Listed below are the authorized services that Library Board of Trustees has recognized to be conducted for the general public. At any time these services may be expanded, decreased, or discontinued, without prior notification:
- Magazines, paperbacks, fiction, non-fiction, large print books, and printed materials.
- Internet and computer use services
- Copier/ fax/ scanner services
- Audio books rental services
- Microfilm use and assistance
- Interlibrary use and assistance
- Reference Services
- Advisory services (reference materials & suggested readings)
- Summer Reading Program
- Community Outreach Reading Program (Senior Center, Nursing Home, East lawn Manor, and School System)
- Public restrooms