– Hand sanitizer is provided and required for use upon entering
– Mask or face covering is highly suggested (we have masks available)
– Continue to follow State and County Social Distancing Guidelines
– Limit time spent in the building
– Children age 10 and under must be accompanied by an adult (age 16 or over)
– Bathroom, sitting area and meeting table are now open.
– Our in-house programs such as Storytime and future seasonal programs are now active.
– Please handle only the materials you want to check out
– Place all returns in the dropbox or the cardboard box inside the front door. They will be checked-in and quarantined for 3 days before being returned to the shelf
– While toys and puppets are currently unavailable, Puzzles are available for checkout and for in-library use.