About us

The Pilger Public Library was started in 1935 by the Pilger Women’s Group. The group members donated 35 books to start the library which was loaced in the old gas station. In the laste 1980’s the library board began to realize that the building was no longer acceptable¬†.Fund raising began and then continued until 1993. Construction began and we moved in during July 1994.