Scribner Public Library Will Begin to Open for Public Access with RESTRICTIONS on
Wednesday, June 17, 2020.
• Hours Monday-Friday 11:00-4:00
• Staff and Patrons are required to wear masks.
• Hand Sanitizer to be used upon entrance to the library.
• Computer availability and usage will be limited. Research only, no games.
• Any children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
• Children’s toys/games have been removed from the library
• There will be a 30-minute time limit on each visit.
• No more than 10 patrons are allowed into the library at one time.
• Items returned to the Library should continue to be placed in the drop box.
• Books/Materials will continue to be quarantined for 72 hours after returned.
• It is recommended that one person per household visit.
• Please do not enter if you or someone in your household has been sick.
The Scribner Public Library Board and Director reserves the right to modify these restrictions at any time. You are using Scribner Public Library at Your Own Risk.
Remember, we are taking these precautions to protect our Patrons and our Staff! Please be Understanding.
Patrons can still call 402—664-3540, email firstname.lastname@example.org, Facebook message or text Angie if you would like to use curbside pick-up or delivery