Curbside Pickup & Home Delivery are available!
- Children’s Reading & Play Area
- Children’s Story Books
- Beginning Readers
- Junior Fiction
- Young Adult Books
Adults of All Ages
- Large Print & Adult Fiction
- History, Biography, Hobby, Gardening Books & more
- Audio Books
- Large Selection of DVDs
- Wide Variety of Magazines
- Free Mini Library
- Notary Public Available
Note: Requested library materials that are not a part of our collection can be obtained through an inter-library loan. There is a nominal fee for this service.
- Computer lab w/ free WiFi
- Print & Copy Services (B&W, Color)
- Fax Services
- Laminating- up to 8.5 x 11
- Assistance w/ website navigation
- Vision Enhancer for Hard to Read Items or Picture Viewing
Space for You
- Reading Nook w/ comfy chairs & fireplace
- Quiet & comfortable study areas
- Community Meeting Room w/ large screen TV, projector screen, coffee pot & more
Library Bill of Rights
- Books and other library resources should be provided for the interest, information, and enlightenment of all people of the community the library serves. Material should not be excluded because of the origin, background or views of those contributing to their creation.
- Libraries should provide materials and information presenting all points of view on current and historical issues. Materials should not be proscribed or removed because of partisan or doctrinal disapproval.
- Libraries should challenge censorship in the fulfillment of their responsibility to provide information and enlightenment.
- Libraries should cooperate with all persons and groups concerned with resisting abridgement of free expression and free access to ideas.
- A person’s right to use a library should not be denied or abridged because of origin, age, background, or views.
- Libraries should make exhibit spaces available to the public they serve & should make such facilities available on an equitable basis, regardless or beliefs or affiliations of individuals or groups requesting their use.