Valley Public Library is offering curbside circulation!
- Take a look at available items on our library catalog. Materials that may be checked out include: books, DVDs, audiobooks, magazines, games, and puzzles. E-readers, and microscope kits must be picked up inside the library.
- Place a hold on items by calling the library (402-359-9924), sending us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or logging into our online catalog. Need help selecting titles? We’d be happy to help you find a great read!
- Library staff will notify you when your items are ready via phone or email.
- Call the library (402-359-9924) when you arrive, and we’ll bring the items out to your vehicle.
- To return items, simply deposit them in the outdoor book drop.
Patrons may check out up to 20 items total, with a limit of 5 movies.