Library Loan Policy:
Book Fines: $0.10 cents a day shall be charged for an overdue book
DVD Fines: $1.00 a day shall be charged for every day a movie is not returned
This is how overdue notices work on all materials:
- 1st Notice: You will receive a phone call reminder.
- 2nd Notice: You will receive a letter with the date the material needs to be returned. Fines will continue to accrue if the material is not returned.
- 3rd Notice: If material is not back by the date designated on the letter, a fine must be paid.
The fine stops if a book or material is reported as lost. Within a reasonable time frame, the patron must pay a replacement cost for the lost item.
Computer Use Policy:
- Internet may be used by library card holders.
- Parents or guardians are responsible for the internet information selected or accessed by their children. Library or other staff are not responsible for monitoring any content viewed by patrons.
- Parents need to sign a permission slip for children to use the computer on their own.
- AWE computer is available on a first come, first served basis. If someone is waiting, the current user will have 15 minutes on the computer so the next person can take their turn.
- Parents will need to sign a permission slip for children to use the AWE computer.