The Three Rivers Library System added more new book kit titles to borrow. Check out our Libib site at trails.libib.com.
School Librarians Day Fall 2017
Northeast Community College – Norfolk
Lifelong Learning Center
Saturday, November 18, 2017
10:00 am to 3:00 pm
LITERATURE, LITERACY AND TECHNOLOGY
Morning: Sally Snyder – Nebraska Library Commission
Afternoon: Beth Kabes – ESU Coordinating Council Blended/Distance Education Director
FREE to NSLA Members (Check Membership Status Here)
Price of Membership for Non-Members ($30 individual | $15 student | $10 retired)
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Friday, November 10 at http://www.neschoollibrarians.org/
Pay online or make checks payable to Nebraska School Librarians Association and mail to:
Kim Gangwish, NSLA Executive Secretary
4905 Chennault St., Papillion, NE 68133
The official Yalsa 2017 Teens’ Top titles have been announced! The list below is as follows:
- Don’t Get Caught by Kurt Dinan. Sourcebooks Fire. 9781492630142.
- Scythe by Neal Shusterman. Simon & Schuster Children’s Publishing. 9781442472426.
- The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon. Penguin Random House. 9780553496680.
- Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare. Simon & Schuster Children’s Publishing. 9781442468351
- This is Where It Ends by Marieke Nijkamp. Sourcebooks Fire. 9781492622468.
- Heartless by Marissa Meyer. Macmillan Children’s Publishing Group. 9781250044655.
- P.S. I Like You by Kasie West. Scholastic. 9780545850971.
- Love & Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch. Simon & Schuster Children’s Publishing. 9781481432542.
- Genius: The Game by Leopoldo Gout. Macmillan Children’s Publishing Group. 9781250115270.
- If I Was Your Girl by Meredith Russo. Flatiron Books YA. 9781250078407.
The TRaiLS Office is excited to release the current issue of our newsletter. Check it out here!
In this Issue:
- School Librarians Day
- Library Innovation Studios
- TRLS Book Kits Added
The Three Rivers Library System added more new book kit titles to borrow for the new school year. Check out our Libib site at trails.libib.com.
We currently added two more Golden Sower Nominated titles:
The Three Rivers Library System is adding a few new book kit titles to borrow for the new school year. We currently added two Golden Sower Nominated titles:
A Handful of Stars by Cynthia Lord
Code of Honor by Alan Gratz
Search the tag list for the Golden Sower tag on trails.libib.com as more titles are added!
Join the Three Rivers Library System for the 2017 Fall Library Workshop on September 20th! A total of 6 CE credit hours are available. Check out the attached PDF to register or go to http://bit.ly/FallLibWorkshop
The registration fee is $10 and lunch is provided. Checks should be addressed to the Three Rivers Library System and mailed to 11929 Elm Street, Suite 18, Omaha NE 68144.
Cancellations will be charged the $10 registration fee unless the System Office is notified at least one week prior to the event.
As always, you can see our Event Registration page for all upcoming workshops.
We hope to see you there!
The TRaiLS Annual Meeting is coming up! Join us on August 4th for doorprizes, the Annual Report, and NebraskAccess Demonstrations.
Click the photo to check it out and sign up here!
The TRaiLS Office is proud to announce that Volume 3 Issue 4 of the newsletter is now available to read. In this issue we talk about Harry Potter turning 20, hear all about ALA 2017, and remind everyone that the TRaiLS Annual Meeting is coming up in August, so check out that information. We hope to see you there!