Central City Public Library is hosting a pumpkin/gourd
1. Decorate a pumpkin or gourd (real or artificial) like your favorite BOOK CHARACTER (or with a literary theme).
2. Pumpkins or gourds may be painted, hot glued, decorated, colored, etc. CARVED PUMPKIN/GOURD SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!
3. Entries must be dropped off for display at CC Public Library from October 19- October 24. They will remain on display until October 29, for the public to have a chance to vote for “People’s Choice Awards.”
4. Feel free to work alone, with friends, or with family. Only one entry per division: age 12 & under, age 13-18, age 19 & over, and Family entry.
5. Winners will be announced on October 30.
6. The winners in each division will receive Bison Bucks as prizes!
7. Pumpkins/gourds & accessories must be picked up by the time library closes on November 1. Any remaining entries/accessories will be discarded.
Contact the library with questions: 308-946-2512
Click here for Contest Entry Form and for more information
— Central City Library (@CcplNe) November 26, 2019
What: Help the Gingerbread Man escape by disguising him/her as your favorite book character!
When: Starting Dec. 9, you can pick up a Gingerbread Man template at the library, print the template that’s shown here, or use your own. Then turn in your finished project by Dec. 14 before 2 p.m. Make sure your name is on the back.
How: Use any crafty materials you want to disguise your gingerbread man.
Patrons of the library will be able to vote on their favorite disguise Dec. 16 – 21. There will be a prize given to the person with the most votes in each category!