April 6th– 10th
Tuesday, April 6th
Join us for any of our regular Tuesday programming:
Coffee Hour at 10am
Children’s Storytime at 4pm
Craft kits to-go (stop by anytime for pickup)
Wednesday, April 7th
Movie checkout day: Stop by the Library to checkout a movie, and receive a bag of popcorn to take home and enjoy.
Thursday, April 8th
Relax with some coloring day: We’ve got coloring pages, from very detailed for adults to simple and fun for kids. Enjoy coloring in the Library at a designated coloring station in our kitchen and craft room, or take home to do on your own time.
Friday, April 9th
Free book day: Each patron may select 1 book from our Friends of the Library book sale shelf located in our entry room. Pick up your coupon from a Librarian and drop it into the payment box for the Friends Foundation. Thank you for all of your support for the Library.
Saturday, April 10th
Participate in our Puzzle Club, which now meets at 10:30 on Saturday mornings. We have received many puzzle donations over the past year, and they are waiting eagerly to be unboxed and put together at our new puzzle table.
Stop by the Library every Tuesday morning for some coffee or tea and conversation. Regulars often bring a treat to share!
*Rings the circulation desk bell*
We are thrilled to announce that in-person Storytime has returned to the Library. Who knew that would be an announcement we would ever make?
Join us every Tuesday at 4pm.
Our weekly craft kits to-go will be available for pickup immediately after. If you are unable to pick up your craft kit on Tuesday afternoons, stop by the Library anytime the rest of the week. For children over five years old, we continue to ask that you have them wear a mask in order to participate. Thank you for understanding.
We look forward to seeing each and every one of you!
– Hand sanitizer is provided and required for use upon entering
– Mask or face covering is highly suggested (we have masks available)
– Continue to follow State and County Social Distancing Guidelines
– Limit time spent in the building
– Children age 10 and under must be accompanied by an adult (age 16 or over)
– Bathroom, sitting area and meeting table are now open.
– Our in-house programs such as Storytime and future seasonal programs are now active.
– Please handle only the materials you want to check out
– Place all returns in the dropbox or the cardboard box inside the front door. They will be checked-in and quarantined for 3 days before being returned to the shelf
– While toys and puppets are currently unavailable, Puzzles are available for checkout and for in-library use.
Beginning Tuesday, January 1st:
Tuesday 10am – 5pm
Wednesday 4pm – 7pm
Thursday 12pm – 6pm
Friday 9am – 2pm
Saturday 9am – 1pm
Sunday / Monday closed
For daily updates tracking Covid-19 in our area, please visit the
Three Rivers Public Health Department
Tuesday 10a til 1p & 3p til 7p
Wednesday 3p til 7p
Thursday 9a til 5p
Friday 9a til 12n
Saturday 9a til 12n
Closed: Sunday & Monday
The Library welcomes families and children of all ages. However, the parent and/or guardian is responsible for his/her children at all times. Staff do not provide short or long term child care and can not be responsible for unattended children.
Children age eight (8) years of age and older may use the library on their own. However, parents or guardians are still responsible for the actions and the well-being of their children.
See a librarian for the complete Patron Behavior/Unattended Children policy.