Our preschool story programs will end on Tuesday, April 25 and Wednesday, April 26th. This includes: “Jingles & Rhyme”, “Tuesday Tales” and “Alphabet Storytime”. Programs will resume in June as part of our Summer Reading Program, “On Your Mark, Get Set…READ!
Here are some new books for April. Check out the album on our Facebook page.
1. Pride and Prejudice and Zombies (book on CD) by Jane Austen and Seth Grahame-Smith.
2. Strange Shores by Arnaldur Indridason.
3. The Red Door Inn by Liz Johnson.
4.Finest Hours by Michael Tougias and Casey Sherman.
5. Cracking the Code: Secrets of the Blue Hill Library by Emily Thomas.
6. Only Time Will Tell (book on CD) by Jeffrey Archer.
7. The Most Expensive Mistress in Jefferson County by Jim Misko.
8. Otters Love to Play by Jonathan London.
9. Step-by-Step Kids’ Birthday Cakes by Karen Sullivan.
10. Bad Kitty Gets a Bath by Nick Bruel.
Sam enjoyed his birthday last month! He is already planning his next one.