Find & Apply for Jobs Online
- Job Search & Networking (GCFLearn): Learn how to find jobs online, network, identify your skills, and what to do if you have a criminal record.
- The 10 Best Job Search Websites of 2021 (The Balance Careers): Expand your job search by finding the best search site to meet your goals.
- Applying for Jobs (GCFLearn): Learn about cover letters, interviewing skills, job applications and resume writing. Try this tutorial from GCFLearn to get started with Indeed.
- Utilize CareerBuilder to Find Employment (Coursera): This free guided project will help you get started using CareerBuilder, a website to find and apply for jobs online.
- Build a Profile for a Dream Job with Indeed (Coursera): This free guided project will help you get started using Indeed, a website to find and apply for jobs online.
- Create a Resume & Cover Letter w/ Google Docs (Coursera): Use Google Docs, a free online word processor to make your resume and cover letter. The guided project is free as well!
Resume & Cover Letter
Social Media for Professionals
Learn Microsoft Office for Free
Virtual Interview Preparation
Interview Practice & Follow-Up
Finding Work from Home Jobs