Use our convenient curbside pick-up, currently located at our West entrance, off of 2nd Ave.
- You must receive a notification that an item is available for pick up, or call prior to arriving.
- If you need assistance with any of the holds process, call us at 402-494-7545.
- Place your holds through the library catalog, email us, or give us a call to put items on hold for you.
- You can place holds on books, audiobooks, magazines, DVDs, and Music CDs.
Picking Up your items
- When your holds are ready to pick up, you will be notified.
- We will hold items for you for 7 calendar days from the date of your notification.
- Once you receive notification that your holds are ready, please pull up to our West entrance, off of 2nd Ave. and call the library to let us know you are here.
- Holds will be brought out to your car by one of the librarians on staff that day.