Use of the Public Library
- Within the library the use of all books and materials is free to all with exceptions of computer and copy machine printout fees.
- Book limit is (3) to each child card holder and four (4) to each adult card holder. DVDs are limited to two per family and count as one check out.
- Services will not be denied or abridged because of religion, racial, social or political status.
- The use of the library or its services may be denied temporarily for due cause, such as, failure to return books or to pay penalties, destruction of library property, disturbance of patrons or objectionable conduct on the library premises at the discretion of the librarian.
- All borrowers must have a card to use material off of library premises. All books shall be issued for a three week period and may be renewed for an additional three weeks.
- Reference books (at the discretion of the librarian) magazines, and DVDs may be checked out for a period of one week.
- Any lost or damaged books, DVDs, magazines, reference books will be replaced by the user at replacement cost of the item.