Our library offers a large variety of books and services to best fit your needs.
We offer these books:
- Adult fiction
- Adult Non-fiction
- Young Adult
- Children’s & Young Adult Non-fiction
- Audio Books
- Large Print Books
Items are loaned for two weeks with options for renewals. Anyone can borrow materials form the Library by asking to be added to the patron list. There is no charge for the use of the library. Patrons will not be allowed to check out library materials if they have overdue items.
We offer these services:
- color copier/printer – a 10 cent fee is charged for a black and white print from the computer., and a 25 cent fee is charged for color prints/copies.
- NEW in 2020 FAX SERVICES – a 25 cent fee will be charged per page for any fax.
- Dodge Criterion (archives on Microfilm 1895-June 2002)
in print 1970-current year
- Interlibrary Loans- books which are not available at the Library can be requested for patrons through the Nebraska Commission Reference.
- Local Phone
- Free Internet Access
- Free Wireless Internet Access
- Summer Story Time
- Summer Reading Program
- Delivery Service- the Library will deliver books to the homebound and physically disabled
The Library is fully automated. Circulation, card catalog, and cataloging are done by computer. Seven CD-ROM equipped computers (this includes four labtops) are provided for patron use. Access to the Internet is avaliable on seven computers at no charge.
Wireless Internet Access
The Library now has access to wireless internet. Patrons are able to bring in personal labtops and use the wireless internet. The Library also provides four Labtops that are avaliable for patron use. You must sign the user agreement before using the internet or the library’s Computers.