* Register and pick up Reading Challenge booklets beginning May 31.
* Everyone of all ages can participate!
* Complete tasks on the Challenge tickets and bring them to the library to enter your name for chances to win prizes!
* Tasks include reading activities, community involvement, and ways to have fun this summer!
* Show us your first FIVE completed challenge tickets and receive a prize bag including a free book.
* Prize drawings will take place each Monday at noon.
* All tickets must be turned in by August 1 at noon.
Theme: Oceans of Possibilities
Deadline: All entries must be turned in at the library along with a completed entry form by Saturday, June 4.
Categories: 1) Age 6 & under 2) Ages 7-11 3) Age 12 and up
More information and entry form available HERE
Events & Classes