Governance and Organizational Structure
- [GOV-2 & 3] Government Mission Statement and Objectives
- [GOV-4] Organizational Structure
- [GOV-5] Location and Service Area Description
- [GOV-6a] Hours of Operation
- [GOV-6b] Emergency Unplanned Closings
- [FAC FORM-1] Application for Use of Crane Room
- [FAC FORM-2] Incident Reporting Form
- [FAC FORM-3] Television Display Request
- [FAC-2] Crane Room
- [FAC-3] Heritage Room
- [FAC-4] Community Bulletin Board
- [FAC-8] Cell Phone Use
- [FAC-10] Security Cameras
- [FAC-11] Customer Conduct
- [FAC-12] Unattended Children
- [CSV-2 & 3] Public Computer Wired and Wireless Internet Use
- [CSV FORM-1] Internet, WiFi and Computer Use Agreement
- [COL-1] Description of Collection
- [COL-2] Selection of Materials
- [COL-4] Reconsideration of Library Materials
- [COL-5] Materials Donations
- [COL-6] Genealogy Collection
- [COL-7] EReaders
- [CIR FORM-1] Library Card Application
- [CIR FORM-2] Loan Characteristics by Item Type
- [CIR FORM-3] Interlibrary Loan Request
- [CIR-1] Library Cards and Customer Accounts
- [CIR-2] Loan Periods and Loan Limits
- [CIR-3] Fines and Fees
The purpose of the Jensen Memorial Library is to meet the needs of community members by providing resources to assist in their pursuit of lifelong learning, cultural enrichment, recreation, and solutions to everyday problems.
1. To serve the community as a center for reliable and timely information.
2. To support the educational, civic, and cultural activities of groups and organizations.
3. To identify community needs and to provide programs of service to meet such needs.
4. To cooperate with other organizations and develop partnerships to aid in providing such needs to the community.
5. To provide facilities for groups and/or individuals for their educational, professional and entertainment needs.
6. To provide an environment that helps patrons build skills necessary for lifelong learning