To see more information about any of these titles, click HERE to go the the “What’s New” list of our online catalog.
* Avengers: Endgame
* Long Shot
* Hardcore Henry
* Pokemon: Detective Pikachu
* Dumbo (animated)
* Dog Town
* The Planets
* The Lion King; The Lion King 1 1/2; The Lion King 2: Simba’s Pride
* What Unites Us: reflections on patriotism by Dan Rather
* Maybe You Should Talk to Someone: a therapist, her therapist, and our lives revealed by Lori Gottlieb
* Once Upon a Farm: lessons on growing in love, life, and hope on a new frontier by Rory Feek
* This Life I Live: one man’s extraordinary, ordinary life and the woman who changed it forever by Rory Feek
* Mostly Dead Things by Kristen Arnett
* The Loyal One by Shelley Shepard Gray
* The Wedding Party by Jasmine Guillory
* The Orphan’s Tale by Pam Jenoff
* The Rumor by Lesley Kara
* Ask Again, Yes by Mary Beth Keane
* Searching for Sylvie Lee by Jean Kwok
* Lady in the Lake by Laura Lippman
* Window on the Bay by Debbie Macomber
* The Tattooist of Auschwitz by Heather Morris
* Fall; or, Dodge in hell by Neal Stephenson
* Haven Point series by RaeAnne Thayne
* Mrs. Everything by Jennifer Weiner
* Labyrinth (FBI Thriller #23) by Catherine Coulter
* A Dangerous Man (Joe Pike #7/Elvis Cole #18) by Robert Crais
* The Turn of the Key by Ruth Ware
* Chica by Karen Duncan
* The Burning Maze (Trials of Apollo #3) by Rick Riordan
* The Poison Jungle (Wings of Fire #13) by Tui Sutherland
* For Whom the Ball Rolls (Dog Man #7) by Dav Pilkey
Juvenile Graphic Novel
* Enter the Mine by Pat + Jen
Our new “Puzzle Center” is now available for use! It is located on the corner shelf across from the checkout desk.
These do not need to be checked out – take one and keep it as long as you need. All puzzles are between 100-1000 pieces.
Did You Know…
JML offers one-on-one technology training?
From the basics of using a computer, to our state-provided databases, to the ins and outs of your smartphone, we can help you figure it out!
We are especially willing to help adults who may feel behind the curve in relation to technology.
Call us (832-2648) to schedule an appointment! Just let us know what you would like to learn about and when you are available.
Please share this information with friends and family who may need a little assistance in the tech arena.
Did You Know…
JML houses 17,340 items available for public use.
38 magazine & newspaper titles
83 cake pans
This also includes 600 items in the Genealogy/History collection.
Today is “National Library Workers Day!”
Did You Know…
JML has 6 library staff to assist you with your library needs. 👩👩🦳🧓👩🦱👱♂️👩🦰
We have a combined total of more than 40 years experience working in libraries including public, academic, and medical.
We include two retirees, a long-time librarian, a college student, a former book store manager, a substitute teacher, a former HR specialist, a former school paraprofessional, a former college athlete, 3 cat owners, a technology wiz, a mom of 5, and a grandma — obviously some fall into more than one category 😉🤪.
We l💜ve our current patrons and are always excited to meet new library users.🙋♀️🙋♂️
Did You Know…
Electronic Material usage by Jensen Memorial Library cardholders increased by 20% in 2018?!
Electronic books (Ebooks) and electronic audiobooks can be checked out through the Nebraska Overdrive collection. Items can be accessed on any electronic web-enabled device (smartphones, tablets, computers, ereaders, and more) via the Overdrive, Libby, or Kindle apps or directly through the Overdrive website.
Items can be checked out for 7 to 21 days and will automatically expire after the given checkout period.
All Overdrive items available to JML cardholders are listed on the library’s online catalog. (https://jensen.biblionix.com/catalog/)
If you are not yet using this service but are interested, please contact the library!
Get started at the link below by clicking on the “Overdrive Ebooks” link above (https://nebraska.overdrive.com/).