Skip to content
- To obtain a valid library card, an eligible borrower fills out an application form whereby they agree to obey all rules and regulations of the Library. The application includes:
- a full written signature
- permanent home address
- two forms identifying current address (if not on DL/ID) ie. utility bill etc.
- telephone number
- e-mail address ( if applicable)
- Children under the age of 14 must have a parent or guardian sign their application card.
- All new library cards will have limited access to services and materials, and will expire after 3 months. Upon expiration, the card will be renewed and full privileges will be granted after the library verifies all information is current.
- All cards will expire once a year. Upon expiration the patron information will be updated if needed and extended for an additional year. A new card will be issued at no charge if the current card is deemed unusable.
- All patron information, including check outs, reserves, reference questions, in-house
use, and application information, will be kept strictly confidential.
- Patrons must present library card when checking out materials. Patrons not having their card present at time of check out will be given a “one time only” allowance, and a note will be made in their record stating they have been reminded to bring their card, and no further check outs will be allowed without having library card present.
- Fines will be charged for overdue materials. Please refer to the Length of Loan/ Fines and Fees Schedule for specific charges.
- Patrons with overdue materials will not be able to check out additional materials. They are welcome to use library computers and in-house services, but will not be allowed to check out any materials until the overdue items are returned, and applicable fines/fees are paid.
- Concerns regarding materials, services, programs, or policies should be referred to the Library Director or the Library Board of Trustees.