The purpose of the Jensen Memorial Library is to meet the needs of community members by providing resources to assist in their pursuit of lifelong learning, cultural enrichment, recreation, and solutions to everyday problems.
1. To serve the community as a center for reliable and timely information.
2. To support the educational, civic, and cultural activities of groups and organizations.
3. To identify community needs and to provide programs of service to meet such needs.
4. To cooperate with other organizations and develop partnerships to aid in providing such needs to the community.
5. To provide facilities for groups and/or individuals for their educational, professional and entertainment needs.
6. To provide an environment that helps patrons build skills necessary for lifelong learning.