Children’s Library Events:
We have the following program types available for children:
- Fall/Spring Story Time
- Children‘s Summer Reading Program
- Lego Club
- Monthly Crafternoon
- Special Events
Check out our Facebook page for our most current updates. Monthly programming information is also available in the library.
We have a dedicated section of the Library to be used as a makerspace. Here’s what we have:
- 3D Printer- $2 to print and create anything you put your mind to, to use the 3D printer, schedule a time with a librarian. You must create or have your own file ready for printing. Suggested websites to create your own or find an already created file: tinkercad.com and thingiverse.com.
- Squishy Circuits: Learn how to safely make circuits using dough
- Raspberry Pi Starter Kit: A small computer you can use to learn about electronics and programming.
- Silhouette Cut Machine: a machine that will cut paper, vinyl, sketch designs, and much more! It’s great for scrapbooking layouts, kirigami, and other paper projects.
- Other craft materials
Students under 10 years old must be supervised by an adult. Ask a librarian before using the space.
*Brought to you by the Youth Grants for Excellence- 2017 from the Nebraska Library Commission and The Friends of the Library.