There are a variety of ways to show your support for the Library.
- Monetary Donations – Monies donated to the Library go directly into the Tilden Library Foundation funds, and are used for programming and the betterment of the library. Donations can be offered in the form of a memorial for a friend or loved one, or as a simple gift. You may also request a specific use for your donation. Cash and checks are accepted, with checks being made payable to the Tilden Library Foundation. Drop off or mail to: The Tilden Library Foundation, P.O. Box 457, Tilden, NE 68781
- Volunteer Your Time – Volunteers are always welcomed. Becoming a Friend of the Library is a way to help during events, activities and programs.
- Donate Used Books – We will gladly accept used books that are in good condition. If we do not already have the book in our collection, we will consider adding your donated book(s). Books that are not placed into our collection will be placed on our used book shelf, and the monies generated will go into the Library Foundation fund.
- Donate Historical or Memorable Items – These types of items are interesting to share with the public, and we will try our best to find a suitable location for them.
- Donate Miscellaneous Items – We always appreciates both traditional and non-traditional items that our supporters feel would be beneficial to the needs of the library.