Nebraska OverDrive Digital Library is a web-based digital media platform that enables library patrons to download popular digital audiobooks and eBooks from a customized library website. By using a Tilden Public Library card number, and the user code “cooper”, Audiobooks and eBooks can be checked out and downloaded for free to computers, tablets, e-readers, and smartphones, and will be automatically returned to the collection when the checkout time expires.
Basic instructions and individual how-to guides are available for a variety of devices:
- Android guide (.pdf)
- Chromebook guide (.pdf)
- eReaders guide (.pdf)
- iOS guide (.pdf)
- Kindle guide (.pdf)
- KindleFire guide (.pdf)
- Kobo guide (.pdf)
- NOOK guide (.pdf)
- Windows8 guide (.pdf)
Other useful resources:
- Device Instruction Chart – A PDF with instructions for Nebraska OverDrive library users on the process of using the OverDrive service with a variety of devices.
- Getting Started on Computers, e-readers and MP3 Players – A PDF step by step instructions sheet.
- Library Compatiable ebook Services – A PDF Cheat Sheet
- Mobile Device / eBook “How to” guide – A downloadable PDF with detailed instructions on how to download titles on to a mobile device and transfer eBooks to an eBook reader.
- OverDrive Help Videos – Access short videos demonstrating how to use OverDrive on various mobile devices.
- OverDrive Help – Access articles on a variety of help topics.