Library Hours (till further notice):
Monday through Friday 9am-5pm
Drive-Through Window Hours 10 am – 4 pm
- UPDATED HOURS and SERVICES
Good afternoon to all our favorite patrons! (that’s all of you!)
As of Monday (4/6/2020), the library staff, along with all city staff, will be practicing even safer distancing and will be working at minimal capacity for the month of April. PLEASE NOTE: The building continues to be closed to the public. That includes the Creative Commons and meeting rooms.
If you need something printed, please email the document to us or the link where we can access it. You can submit documents, comments, etc. through the “Contact Us” area on our web page, or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need an item faxed, please bring it to the window.
All returns of books and materials MUST be made through the dropbox. Please keep the puzzles. We will rebuild the selection after we open the facility back up!!
Finally, due to minimal staffing, we will operate the drive-through window Monday thru Friday, from 10:00 am-4:00 pm.
We appreciate your patience. If you are calling the library, and need to leave a message, please DO NOT select a staff member’s number, but rather leave the message directly.
Thank you all … and please stay safe!!! We miss seeing you all and want to be able to welcome you back when it’s safe to do so!
KEEP THE CURVE FLAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We can do this … we’re in it together!
- Requesting Materials!
TO USE THE LIBRARY DRIVE UP SERVICE
1. Log in to your account and reserve the items you would like to pick up.
2. If you do not have computer access or have problems online, please call the library at 402-426-3617 and we will help you by phone.
3. You will be notified by normal methods (emails, phone calls, texts) when your items are ready for pick up.
4. Staff is here from 9 am – 5 pm, Monday through Friday. Please DO NOT come through the window until you have been notified that your items are ready.